Welcome to the foundation of Smart Money; our 8 Steps to Financial Wellness!
We are all at different stages in our lives and we all experience different financial difficulties. These might include struggling to get rid of debt, not knowing where your money is going, saving up for an emergency, trying to pay off your car and home or just getting personally and financially organised.
Smart Money’s mission is to help as many of our fellow South Africans to get personally and financially organised as possible. To achieve this we have broken down everything you need to get financially organised into 8 steps.
This comprehensive course includes over 45 short lessons that will help you take control of your financial life so that by the end of it you will have a better understanding of where you are, and where you want to go and how to get there. If you are constantly saying you need to get more organised but never get around to it, then stop right there and take this course.
This 8 Steps to Financial Wellness course addresses the various financial areas in your life and takes you on a logical path to financial independence. Through our practical step by step process this course will guide you on how to become more personally and financially organised.
Smart Money provides you with both the knowledge and the tools to implement everything we teach to organise your financial life.
By the end of this course you would have:
- Set your goals and objectives
- Put in measures to change your financial behaviour
- Set up a Zero-Sum Budget
- Completed a comprehensive Financial Action Plan
- Learnt how to set up an Emergency Savings Fund
- Structured a Debt Snowball
- Understood how to save tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of Rands in house and car repayments
- Understood how much you need to start saving for retirement and how to go about it
- The knowledge on how to start your estate planning
- Understood the value of a Last Will and Testament and a Living Will
- Become a lot more personally and financially organised than you are right now
- Lectures 49
- Quizzes 8
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2283
- Assessments Self